Our Mineral Pools
Quinn’s Hot Springs Resort has 6 pools for soaking and swimming. Our 3 soaking pools range in temperature from 100 to 106 degrees Farenheit. Our Swimming pools typically range from 88 to 95 degrees F. We also offer a polar plunge which ranges from 55 to 60 degrees. All pools are monitored for cleanliness and temperature every 3 hours and adjusted as necessary.
Our water is natural, chemical-free and flows through continuously. Pools are emptied and cleaned every other day.
Our Mineral Waters Offer Excellent Health Benefits:
Silica: Strengthen bones, boosts the immune system, and promotes healthy nerves, hair, nails. Used in treating acne and migraines.
Sulfate: Rids the body of toxins, promotes health of bones, hair, nails, fluids in joints and vertebral discs. Sulfer is an anti-inflammatory.
Calcium: Is a constituent of the elastic fibers of the skin and the surface of bones and teeth. Promotes hardness and stability.
Magnesium: Maintains normal heart rhythms, converts blood sugar to energy, and maintains muscle tissue and hormone levels.
Sodium: Has been known to relieve symptoms of arthritis.
Potassium: Normalizes heart rhythms, assists in reducing high blood pressure, eliminates body toxins, and promotes healthy skin.
Iron: Builds up the quality of blood, increases the resistance to stress and disease, prevents fatigue and promotes good skin tone.
- With inclement weather, particularly threats of lightning, we reserve the right to ask Guests to leave the pools for their safety.
- Well-behaved children are welcome in our pools provided they are supervised by a responsible adult. All of our guests should experience fun, relaxation and rejuvenation without undue interference from other guests.
- All children must be 3 years old and potty trained.
- Swim diapers are off limits as our water is chemical free.
- Be conscious that hot water may be a health risk to young children, pregnant women and people with heart conditions.
- Pool toys and floating devices are limited to pool 6, which is our largest pool.
- All Food and Drinks are to be purchased at our Resort and not brought in from the outside.
Pool Cleaning Schedule:
Sun, Tues, Thurs:
Pools 5 & 6 (The big pools) will begin draining for cleaning between 8 & 9 pm.
Mon, Wed, Fri:
The Largest pool will open late afternoon generally around 2:00PM. All remaining pools will be drained and cleaned after hours.